A Public Sector Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa needs applications of eligible candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirements/qualifications.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT GOVT PAKISTAN
COMPUTER OPERATOR (BPS-16)
At least 2nd Class Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS or BIT four years)
OR Equivalent qualification from a recognized University. OR At least 2nd Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with one (01) year Diploma in Information Technology (D.I.T) from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Total Post 04.
- Zone Application Merit-2⇒ Zone 1- 01⇒ Zone III-01.
- Age Limit 18-28.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e. 29th November 2019.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in a number of posts are subject to rectification.
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.ed u.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having a token number, Project code & candidate’s personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having a bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; the Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 05th November 2019
- The last date for submission of online Application is 29h November 2019
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier 10 means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fees at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CN1C shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted. Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.